The complete program runs for 16 months. It includes all twelve American Style dances and is divided into 4-month terms, building a solid foundation for three dances per term, consisting of technical knowledge, body awareness and the vocabulary to dance and describe them as both leader and follower.
September-December 2019: Tango, Cha Cha, Bolero
January-April 2020: Foxtrot, East Coast Swing, Merengue
May-August 2020: Viennese Waltz, Mambo, West Coast Swing
September-December 2020: Waltz, Rumba, Samba
We are proud to teach the internationally recognized DVIDA syllabus. Our students are required to participate in a Mid-Term and Final exam for each dance. Exams consist of a dance demonstration and a verbal, theoretical component. They are modeled after the professional exams conducted by the Canadian DanceSport Federation benefiting all of our students, with goal setting and structure, not only those interested in pursuing a career as an instructor.
Our program hours allow for students with established family and work commitments, to participate. This is the most time and cost effective way to achieve your ballroom dancing goals.
Wednesdays 8-10:00 p.m. & Sundays 1-3:00 p.m.
- Complimentary group classes (All American Style Ballroom Basics and American Style Bronze classes as well as West Coast Swing beginner and intermediate level classes) and admission to weekly socials and workshops (All American Style beginner level workshops and ballroom dance parties)
- Access to 4 beautiful studios, located steps from Broadview Station on the Danforth Line, for individual or group practice
- Organized outings, with Joy of Dance instructors, to local venues to participate in the GTA’s ballroom community
- Special Private and Semi-Private lesson rates, only available to BCP students
- Our welcoming and knowledgeable staff
- The opportunity to participate in our very friendly and very vibrant studio community
For more information, contact Lisa: firstname.lastname@example.org or call 416-406-3262